This guarantee is provided with the purpose of giving 100% confidence to any prospective purchaser (both Private and Professional) of a Theraposture product that the equipment specified by Theraposture will indeed be suitable for the intended user.
All clients purchasing products that have been specified by a Theraposture Assessor will receive the assurance that following the delivery of the purchased product, there will be a period of 14 days to establish that the product is meeting the user’s needs as intended.
This is how it works:
Once the product is made and delivered and paid for in full, should there be any suitability related reason why the specification isn’t correct, reported to us within 14 days of installation, we will either;
- Adapt the product to make it suitable with the agreement of the purchaser. Any addition in specification may incur additional costs.
- Remake the product or supply a different product to an equivalent value of the product supplied.
- Collect the product and refund the full costs less 10% of the order value to cover all incurred costs, including delivery, collection, cleaning and administration.
Conditions that apply:
- The product has to be specified by one of Theraposture’s Trusted Assessors or by a Director of Theraposture Ltd.
- The product has to be paid for in full at the time of the delivery or must be supplied under official order coverage.
- If the product is to be remade or refunded, it must be returned to Theraposture in the same condition that it was supplied and complete.
- If a product is to be remade or modified, a remake agreement must be signed by the client and by Theraposture. Remakes or modifications are not supported by a further suitability guarantee period.
This guarantee covers all products including made to measure bespoke items and mattresses.