Company Profile - Who are Theraposture?
Theraposture are a privately owned family business, based in Westbury Wiltshire, halfway between Bath and Salisbury. We have been in business for over 25 years.
We cover the UK, its Islands and Ireland. We mostly to deal with clients through Occupational Therapists and other Health Care Professionals.
We will not sell something that does not do the job, and we will not run away from something if it is not right. We rarely advertise directly to end user's, just in the trade press and specialist publications. Most of our business comes through Occupational Therapists. Either ones we have dealt with before, or through others who have had us recommended to them. Our aim is to satisfy all our customers so that whey will come back. It's working so far!! We have product available for no obligation demonstration, as well as joint assessment.
- Established in 1981
- Wide range of Variable height profiling beds, Riser Recliner Chairs and Paediatric Cots
- Range of specialist pressure care surfaces for beds, chairs and cots.
- British Manufacturing Company with own factory in Westbury, Wiltshire
- We specialise in individual made to measure and bespoke products.
- We provide NO OBLIGATION assistance to OTs with in Home Assessments.
- Member of Tissue Viability Society and British Surgical Trades Association.
- Sponsor of DLF Hamilton index for Beds & Bed Accessories.
- Corporate Friends of the College of Occupational Therapists (C.O.T)
- Corporate Friends of the National Association of Paediatric Occupational Therapists (N.A.P.O.T)
- Our products are designed to maintain independence, to be practical and easy to use and to last a long time.
- Member of British Health Trade Association (BHTA) with all our frontline staff approved and practising the code of practice.
- We can provide a FREE no obligation assessments and demonstration with a written quotation.
- Our motto is "We won't sell it and forget it"