We will be exhibiting our leading heavy duty and low access Rotoflex beds along with the Theracare leg lifter at the Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust exhibition:
‘Moving and handling – Moving forward in children and adult care.’
17th October, 9am-5pm. Lady Eastwood Centre, Newark Showground, Lincoln Road, Winthorpe, Newark NG24 2NY
The exhibition will showcase
- Excellence in safer moving and handling focusing on:
- Transportation and facilitation
- Displays from specialist product suppliers and manufacturers.
- Demonstrations of the latest equipment and techniques.
All professional visitors will be able to enhance their knowledge regarding mobilisation of paediatric, bariatric, adults and older adult service users and will receive a CPD certificate of attendance.
Tailor-made rotating beds
Theraposture provides the widest range of tailor-made rotating beds. We will demonstrate two leading examples at this event.
- The heavy duty Rotoflex 300 has the highest weight capacity available as it can accommodate a user weighing up to 250kg.
- The Rotoflex 175 Low is the only low access turning bed that fully complies with BSEN 60601-2- 52 regarding safe working heights for carers. It is ideal for smaller users or people requiring a lower seat height.
Safe transfers in and out of bed
Continually enhanced over 20 years, the original and proven Rotoflex provides safe and independent transfers in and out of bed. With smooth powered functionality, it moves users from a recumbent position to a fully upright seated position at the side of the bed.
All Rotoflex models from Theraposture include a vertical lift in the seated position:
- Safer and more stable sit-to-stand transfers are possible.
- It will not tip users forward like some inferior copies.
- With a reduced need for carer assistance, the Rotoflex helps owners:
- Live in their own home for longer
- Avoid expensive care costs
Alongside the Rotoflex Theraposture will be showcasing its Theracare Leg Lifter:
- Compatible with most types of bed whether they are non-adjustable or adjustable.
- Comfortably lift legs up, over and onto the sleeping surface.
- Requires very little movement or repositioning.